Rabbi Lapin’s best-selling books, Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money and Business Secrets from the Bible:Spiritual Success Strategies from the Bible will change the way you think about money and work. In addition to reading, listen to three hours of audio teaching that expands on and shows you how to apply the principles from the books.
Invest in your future! Join tens of thousands of people who have changed their lives by changing their approach to money.
1) Thou Shall Prosper: The Ten Commandments for Making Money 2nd edition (hard-cover book)
- 1st Commandment: Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
- 2nd Commandment: Extend the Network of your Connectedness to Many People
- 3rd Commandment: Get to Know Yourself
- 4th Commandment: Do Not Pursue Perfection
- 5th Commandment: Lead Consistently and Constantly
- 6th Commandment: Constantly Change the Changeable, While Steadfastly Clinging to the Unchangeable
- 7th Commandment: Learn to Foretell the Future
- 8Th Commandment: Know Your Money
- 9th Commandment: Act Rich: Give Away 10% of Your After Tax Income
- 10th Commandment: Never Retire
2) Boost Your Income: 3 Spiritual Steps for Success (Instant Download)
- Why have Jews flourished economically?
- Do you treat money like candles or cake?
- What money advice does Joseph and his brothers have for you?
- Do you make money or take money?
- Should you do what you love or love what you do?
3) Prosperity Power: Connect for Succe$$ (Instant Download)
- The one thing you can do right now to increase your income
- How to change your life if you’re not a ‘people person.’
- Can social networking replace face to face meetings?
- Jump-start your creativity
4) Business Secrets from the Bible: Spiritual Success Strategies for Financial Abundance (hardcover book)
- Demonstrates how earnings and profits are God’s reward for forming relationships with others and serving them
- Stresses the importance of service, sharing, change, leadership, and creating boundaries and structures
- Encourages readers to focus on other people’s desires and teaches why and how to make connections with many people
- Suggests ways for readers to transform themselves and continue toward success even in the face of fear and uncertainty