Invest in your future! Join tens of thousands of people who have changed their lives by changing their approach to money.
1) Thou Shall Prosper: The Ten Commandments for Making Money 2nd edition (hard-cover book)
- 1st Commandment: Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
- 2nd Commandment: Extend the Network of your Connectedness to Many People
- 3rd Commandment: Get to Know Yourself
- 4th Commandment: Do Not Pursue Perfection
- 5th Commandment: Lead Consistently and Constantly
- 6th Commandment: Constantly Change the Changeable, While Steadfastly Clinging to the Unchangeable
- 7th Commandment: Learn to Foretell the Future
- 8Th Commandment: Know Your Money
- 9th Commandment: Act Rich: Give Away 10% of Your After Tax Income
- 10th Commandment: Never Retire
2) Boost Your Income: 3 Spiritual Steps for Success (audio CD)
- Why have Jews flourished economically?
- Do you treat money like candles or cake?
- What money advice does Joseph and his brothers have for you?
- Do you make money or take money?
- Should you do what you love or love what you do?
3) Prosperity Power: Connect for Succe$$ (2 audio CD set)
- The one thing you can do right now to increase your income
- How to change your life if you’re not a ‘people person.’
- Can social networking replace face to face meetings?
- Jump-start your creativity
4) Business Secrets from the Bible: Spiritual Success Strategies for Financial Abundance (hardcover book)
- Demonstrates how earnings and profits are God’s reward for forming relationships with others and serving them
- Stresses the importance of service, sharing, change, leadership, and creating boundaries and structures
- Encourages readers to focus on other people’s desires and teaches why and how to make connections with many people
- Suggests ways for readers to transform themselves and continue toward success even in the face of fear and uncertainty