Financial Prosperity Collection: The Ten Commandments – MP4 Download
Rabbi Daniel Lapin has shared ancient Jewish wisdom on money with hundreds of thousands of people over the years through his speeches, appearances, books and audio CDs. We regularly meet people and get letters from those who have improved their financial situation by applying the lessons he teaches.
He has now distilled the messages from his best-selling books and audio CDs into a 10-video course available to the public for the first time. Listen as Rabbi Lapin presents over 10 hours of training that will prepare you to make yourself a better person as you increase your income.
In this 10-video course you will learn how to:
- Change the way you think about money and change your life.
- Turn the ‘daily grind’ into the ‘daily greatness.’
- Know that making money is more about what you are than what you do.
- Apply practical and specific strategies to transform your financial destiny.
Also available in USB Flash Drive.
**This is an MP4 download. Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to download the .zip file with the videos (total size 13.6 GB). A reliable internet connection is recommended.
Rabbi Daniel Lapin has taken written and audio material he originally created for the Income Abundance Set, and has put 10 video teachings on downloadable MP4. Now you can see and hear Rabbi Daniel describing these timeless truths about finance and Biblical prosperity. Perfect for visual learners, home study groups, and “happy warriors” who want to apply practical ancient Jewish wisdom into their day-to-day lives.
The Financial Prosperity Collection includes these 10 videos:
- Commandment One: You and the Morality of Making Money
- Commandment Two: You and Other People
- Commandment Three: You and Yourself
- Commandment Four: You and Paralyzing Perfection
- Commandment Five: You the Leader
- Commandment Six: You and Change
- Commandment Seven: You and Your Tomorrows
- Commandment Eight: You and Money
- Commandment Nine: You and What Is Not Yours
- Commandment Ten: You and Retirement