Effective date: September 30, 2020
Lifecodex LLC (the “Company” or “We”, or “Us,” or “Our”) respects the privacy concerns of our customers, the members of We Happy Warriors, and all users of its website, www.rabbidaniellapin.com and www.wehappywarriors.com, applications, and all other products and services (collectively, the “Product” or “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
We may change provisions of this Policy from time to time and will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this Policy. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Product to make sure that you understand our practices. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide you with additional notice.
Your use of the Company’s services and this site are also governed by those of Kajabi, LLC, a California limited liability company. Please also review the Kajabi® website Terms of Service at https://kajabi.com/policies and our Terms www.wehappywarriors/pages/terms which also govern use of this Site. If you have any questions or unresolved privacy concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that We Collect
Information that you provide to us:
We may collect information that you provide when using our Product, such as when you: (1) create an account; (2) subscribe to our Product; (3) participate in events or promotions; (4) send questions or comments via email or live chat; (5) interact with our sales or customer support team; (6) apply for a job with us online; (7) fill out surveys; or (8) otherwise communicate with us through or about our Product. The types of personal information that you provide may include your name, email address, telephone number, mailing address, credit card information, and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide. We store, process, and maintain files and content that you create and/or upload using our Product, as well as other data related to your account in order to provide the Product to you.
We do not store any credit card information we receive except as necessary to complete and satisfy our rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by you.
Information about use of our Product:
Our servers automatically collect usage information about your use of the Product, including the webpages visited, number of log-ins, data displayed or clicked on, actions taken, your language preference, and other login information. We may collect automated error reports in the case of software malfunctions, which may contain some or all of the information in your account and content and may be reviewed to help resolve problems with the Product.
If you participate in a video conference with us, we may record the session and retain the recordings. We will notify you first that the session is being recorded so that you can choose not to participate. If you participate in a training or product course, we collect completion data.
We collect information from the device and application you use to access our Product. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, device ID/MAC address, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we also collect the UUID for that device.
We use a variety of technologies to collect this information, such as first party and third party cookies and tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons). This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by Kajabi or by users through our Product also include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We provide more information on cookies below
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
f you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
Information from third parties and integration partners:
We may obtain personal information from third parties and combine such information with the information that we collect through our Product and such information may be used for the purposes described in the “How We Use the Information We Collect” section below. For example:
- You give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publicly available online.
- If you purchase our Product, we may receive information from our third-party payment processors.
- We may collect information from unaffiliated third parties so that we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may interest you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Use of Information:
We may use the personal information collected through our Product to:
- Operate and improve our Product;
- Send you advertising or promotional materials;
- Provide and deliver the Product or other services you request, process transactions, and send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide you with requested customer support;
- Monitor and evaluate trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Product;
- Secure our systems, prevent fraud, and help us to protect the security of your account;
- Prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities and to enforce our terms and policies;
- Personalize and improve the Product, and provide content, communications, or features that match users interests; and
- Link or combine with other information we obtain from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We reserve the right at all times to review your content and information to help resolve problems with our software or Product, or to ensure that you remain in compliance with our Terms of Service and other policies (like our Acceptable Use Policy).
Information we may share:
We will never “sell” your personal information (as that term is defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act). However, we may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- Service Providers: We use other companies, agents, or contractors to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. For example, we engage service providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, security, payment processing, infrastructure and IT services, to customize, personalize, and optimize our Product, to process payment transactions, to provide customer service, and to analyze and enhance data. While providing such services, these service providers may have access to your personal information. These service providers have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information that they obtain from us and we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
- Other Users: Content that you create, upload, or copy into our Product, may, if you choose, be read, copied, used, and distributed by people you know, your members, or people you don’t know. Information that you disclose using the chat function of the Product may be read, copied, used, and distributed by people participating in the chat. Use care when including sensitive information, such as home addresses or phone numbers, in content you share or chat sessions.
- With Your Consent: We may share your personal information when we have your consent.
Advertising and analytics services provider by others:
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All data that you provide to use through our Product is stored on our secure servers located in the U.S. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment data is stored by our payment processors and is never stored on our servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access your account and the Product, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We recommend that you not share your password and that you change it frequently.
Lifecodex takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information and your content from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, and destruction and to ensure that your content remains protected and available to you. Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure and although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Product. All transmissions are at your own risk.
Lifecodex stores the information we collect for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected and in compliance with our legal obligations. The retention periods applied by Lifecodex comply with applicable legislation then in effect, namely:
- For data relating to your account, such data will not be retained beyond your request that your account be deleted.
- For transactional data relating to your purchases, such data is kept for the entire period of our contractual relationship, then in accordance with legal obligations and applicable statute of limitations periods. Please note that this data does not include payment card information, which is processed by our third-party payment processors and not Lifecodex.
- For data collected based on your consent to receive marketing communications, we will use the data until you withdraw your consent or applicable law requires that such data is no longer used.
- For data collected in connection with your requests or questions, such data is kept for the period necessary to process and reply to your request or question.
- When cookies or other trackers are placed on your computer, they may be retained for a period of 12 months.
We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Children Age 16 and Under
The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s computer hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies make using our Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. These cookies are restricted for use only on our Site, and do not transfer any personal information to any other party. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please consult the technical information relevant to your browser for instructions. If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, some parts of the Site may not function properly or may be considerably slower.
The company uses the following cookies on the Site:
|_kjb_session||Kajabi session cookie||Tracks your active admin session so you don’t need to re-login|
|kjba||Kajabi affiliate token||Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase|
|_abv||Admin bar hidden||Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden|
Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Links to External Sites:
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas:
Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [INSERT LEGAL EMAIL ADDRESS], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders:
For users located outside the jurisdiction of the United States, the Company operates and processes data in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States, and by using this website you acknowledge and consent to the processing of your data in the United States. The United States has not received a finding of “adequacy” from the European Union under Article 41 of the GDPR. We collect and transfer to the U.S. personal data only with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a compelling legitimate interest of ours in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. When we transfer your personal information to other countries, we will protect that data as described in this Policy or in our agreement with you and take steps, where necessary, to ensure that international transfers comply with applicable laws.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information:
At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at email@example.com with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at email@example.com with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns:
If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via regular mail:
110 W 6th Avenue, #267
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at:
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected:
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
Last Updated: September 30, 2020