Using both classic and contemporary tools of persuasion, AAJC promotes these positive traditional values while opposing the negative forces of “secular fundamentalism” and anti-religion bigotry. In his best-selling book of the same name, Rabbi Lapin labeled this mission “America’s Real War”
Concerned Jews share this objective with many evangelical and conservative Christians. Working together, they focus on our common cultural, moral, and political goals. The corollary benefit of this alliance is that the majority gentile culture sees that American Jews are not monolithically liberal, and that many of the “progressive” forces in this country are advocating positions that are in fact abhorrent to traditional Judaism.
Where do these ancient solutions come from? Just as automobile manufacturers provide an owner’s manual with every car produced, AAJC’s founders believe God gave human beings an “owner’s manual” upon our creation. Rabbi Daniel Lapin calls this “God’s biblical blueprint”, revealed in the Torah (the five Books of Moses) that serves as the foundation for both Judaism and Christianity. It is further revealed in the oral law given by God to Moses and faithfully transmitted by the Sages over thousands of years.
1. Click the Donate button below
2. Type in your amount and check the box if you would like to make the donation recurring
3. If you have a PayPal account you can login and proceed
4. If you do not have a PayPal account click on “Continue” toward the bottom of the page under the section that says “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
5. Thank you for your generosity!
1. Make checks payable to AAJC
2. Mail to our address at
P.O. Box 58
Mercer Island, WA 98040
3. Thank you for your generosity!