Customer Support Assistant – Part-Time
at Lifecodex Publishing and American Alliance of Jews and Christians
Lifecodex Publishing and the American Alliance of Jews and Christians work together to make over 3,000 years of ancient Jewish Wisdom in the areas of faith, family, finances, friendship and fitness accessible to all. Lifecodex Publishing produces life-changing resources such as best-selling books, audio teachings, online-membership platforms, executive coaching and an online training academy. The American Alliance of Jews and Christians (a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization) works to advance our nation toward the traditional Judeo-Christian values that defined America’s creation and became the blueprint for her greatness by producing free video teachings, blogs, weekly newsletters and world renowned podcasts.
The mission of the Customer Support Assistant is to provide administrative and operational support to our team leaders and contribute to the overall profitability of our organizations by providing excellent client experience for our customers, members, partners and friends. We are looking for someone who loves administrative work and is passionate about our mission and becoming a part of our growing team. This position is 100% virtual/remote. Applicant must have a computer and reliable internet access.
- Strong ethics.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Excellent command of the English language in both writing and speaking.
- Ability to manage time and self effectively.
- Familiarity with Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Monitor and respond to customer and email subscriber questions.
- Discernment to filter questions that may need management response.
- Tactful and helpful in communications with all customers.
- Coordinate monthly donation correspondence.
Order and Inventory Management / Donor Management:
- Comfortable with Excel, database management.
- Responsible for tracking orders daily, and inventory weekly as well as other business processes.
- Assist with quarterly royalty calculations and reports.
- Coordinate as needed with the order fulfillment center.
- Familiarity with WordPress, WooCommerce, Kajabi, basic HTML is ideal. *This is not an IT support position, but the applicant needs to be comfortable with making basic edits to pages, products, etc. and have the ability to learn as required.
- Social Media – Assist marketing director with maintaining business social media profiles, pages, and presence. Familiar with common platforms: Facebook Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Familiarity with Canva and/or marketing background is a plus.
Other projects/work as directed and suited to the individual and the needs of the organization.
- Part-time/Flexible schedule
- Approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Virtual/Remote – US based preferred
- Hourly rate – D.O.E.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.